Monday, December 17, 2007

The Countdown Begins!

I know you want to hate me. You really do! I am one of the people that has all of their holiday shopping done MONTHS in advance, has all their parties planned, cards mailed, and festive holiday fare throughout the completely decorated house! Martha would be proud (or green with envy...granted, it would be a shade that complemented her skin tone nicely). Yes, I am one of the people that brag to everyone and try to offer hints at how to be more like me when it comes to being ready! Yes...wait a minute...that's not me at all!!

Yes, I am still rushing around trying to get my Christmas shopping done. Granted, the house is decorated, but only because we had a party and people would come over and see if I wasn't. Thanks, T! However, I am in a conundrum as to what to get my partner that will a) not cost an arm and a leg, b) bring him joy, and c) possibly get me laid. You see, once you've been with someone for almost seven years, you take the opportunities that you can...contrived, yes. Necessary, definitely!

Oh, well! We do what we must to survive! It gets cold around here!

PS: I found a great blog by Puntabulous. You should go check him out and vote for him in the gay Bloggies!! This is a little late, but everything helps!

No comments: