Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I wish I had more interesting stuff to share...

It's been almost two months since my last post, and I am still not sure anyone is reading, but I figure I'll throw something new up (on the blog...regurgitation isn't really my style!). I am on a detail in a field office (I normally work at an 800-number call center), so I am meeting the government-reliant public face-to-face. It has been a great adventure and I really enjoy working with the public, but it only lasts until the end of June. Then back to the regular monotonous job.

Spring has been interesting so far in the Pacific Northwest. We've had snow, hail, rain and sunshine! Pretty much each day! Our summers are wonderful, though.

So many of the blogs I enjoy are starting to close up shop. I can't say that I disagree with their decision, but how long can one blog about their life anyway? I admit I haven't fully invested myself into it...time has a way of getting away from us, especially as we grow older.

Oh, well! There's always tomorrow!

2 comments:

G said...

Well, I read your blog. Saw your comment on Famous like me. Donnie has a nice blog but I ignore the mug shot Monday post. I dont have a blog, just a profile. I just started leaving comments a few months ago and just created my profile three weeks ago. I have a hubby,23yrs, a cat. A fellow blogger told me I should start a blog because I have lived in the Hollywood area so long. Slippery slope! I will save you on my favorites. You have a nice blog. Mike, studio city, ca

G said...

Well, I am bored, nothing going on with this blog! DELETE>>>